Effective Date: December 8, 2017
Overview of Information Collection Policy
In general, you can visit our Website without revealing any personally identifiable information about yourself to us. We do not collect, or require individuals to transmit, any personally identifiable financial information (as defined under Federal Regulation P (12 C.F.R. § 1016.3(q)), social security numbers (SSNs), or driver’s license numbers through our Website. We also do not automatically collect any other personally identifiable information about you through our Website.
Our Website automatically collects non-personally identifiable information about our Website users through our server logs, cookies, web beacons, and analytics tools, including:
- the amount of time you spend on our Website,
- your browser type,
- the domain you visited our Website from,
- your IP address, and
- other similar non-personally identifiable information.
The technical information we automatically collect does not enable us to personally identify you and is used to better understand our Website traffic, analyze the interests of our Website users, improve our Website and diagnose technical errors, and for business or marketing purposes. The only personally identifiable information we collect is information you choose to provide us through voluntary forms and features on our Website.
Cookies, Web Beacons, and Server Logs
Our Website may also use web beacons or pixel tags and other similar technologies, which are not placed on your computer but instead are embedded on certain pages of our Website or in emails. When you visit a page or read an email with a pixel tag, web beacon, or other similar technology, a generic notice of your interaction is generated.
How We Use Non-Personally Identifiable Information
Opting Out of Cookies, Web Beacons, and Similar Technologies
You can manage cookie preferences and opt out of having cookies and other similar collection technologies used by adjusting the settings on your web browser. If you do not want cookies stored on your computer, you can change the settings on your browser to notify you when a cookie is about to be saved or block cookies entirely. How to access these settings, which settings are available, and how to turn on these settings varies by browser type and we encourage you to further investigate your browser’s privacy settings if you wish to opt out or adjust these settings in any way. If you choose to decline or block cookies, you may not be able to fully utilize all of the interactive features of the Website.
You cannot decline web beacons; however, setting your browser to decline cookies or to prompt you for a response, or installing an ad-blocker, may keep web beacons from tracking your activity.
Do Not Track Signals
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
We do not collect, or require individuals to transmit, any personally identifiable financial information (as defined under Federal Regulation P), social security numbers (SSNs), or driver’s license numbers in connection with your use of this Website. We do not collect other personally identifiable information through our Website unless you affirmatively and voluntarily provide this information to us through our Website features. For example, you may provide us personally identifiable information by filling out a form on our Website, providing your billing or payment information, or taking advantage of other voluntary services and features available through the Website. If you use certain Website features, we or our payment processor Stripe, Inc. and its affiliates and subsidiaries (“Stripe”) may ask for personally identifiable information about you, including, but not limited to:
- demographic and biographic information, (age range, marital status, household composition, gender, etc.)
- contact information (name, address, city, state and zip code, email address, telephone number, etc.)
- business and other affiliations,
- payment information (credit card number collected and processed through Stripe),
- survey responses,
- geolocation information,
- relationships you have with our affiliates and subsidiaries, and
- marketing related information (like products you may be interested in, etc.)
Personally Identifiable Information Sharing
We may use the personally identifiable information that you provide to us in any way that is legally permissible, including, without limitation, to provide services requested by you, to contact you regarding products and services, to conduct research and surveys, and to otherwise enhance your user experience. We may disclose your personally identifiable information if we believe it is necessary or useful to provide services to you or to inform you of other products or services available from us and our affiliates.
We may store any of the information that you provide us indefinitely, including your personally identifiable information. Please see the “Personally Identifiable Information Security” section for more information about the security of your information and the “Changing Personally Identifiable Information” section for how you can change your personally identifiable information in our records.
Personally Identifiable Information Security
We use information technology security measures to protect your personally identifiable information that is transmitted through our Website. We also use information technology security features to protect the personally identifiable information stored by us. However, in spite of our security efforts and protocols, we cannot guarantee that information sent to us through our Website will be secure. Therefore, we make no warranties or representations regarding the security of your information.
Email Addresses and Phone Numbers
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code section 1798.83 requires certain businesses to respond to requests from California customers asking about the businesses' practices related to disclosing personally identifiable information to third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes. California residents who provide personally identifiable information in obtaining products or services for personal, family, or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us once a calendar year information about the customer information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing purposes. In compliance with this law, California residents with whom we have an established business relationship are entitled to request and receive, free of charge, once per calendar year, a copy of our Information Sharing Disclosure Notice about the customer information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing purposes in the previous calendar year (e.g., requests made in 2018 will receive information regarding 2017 sharing activities). To obtain this information on behalf of Bev Buckle.com, please send an email message to email@example.com with "Request for California Privacy Information" on the subject line and in the body of your message. We will provide the requested information to you at your email address. Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered by the “Shine the Light” law requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response to your request. Changing Personally Identifiable Information
It is important that we keep the most accurate, up-to-date information about you in our records. You may change the personally identifiable information we have collected about you by calling (605) - 306-3494 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We may require you to verify your identity before we change our records.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to disclose information about you without notice, including personally identifiable information, if it is necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable law, respond to legal claims and the legal process (including subpoenas), protect our rights, interests, or property, or if we believe in good faith that it is necessary to protect the personal safety of any person, including but not limited to: your safety, the safety of other Website users or employees, the safety of the public, or the safety of any third party.
Personally Identifiable Information of Children
Our Website is not directed to anyone under the age of 18, and by using this Website, you are confirming that you are 18 years of age or older, or are over the age of 13 and using this Website with the consent and supervision of a parent or guardian. If a parent or guardian is aware or becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personally identifiable information without consent, please contact us at: email@example.com, so we can remove the unauthorized information from our records.
This Website does not knowingly contact or collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. This Website is not intended to solicit information of any kind from children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect or store information of children under 13, even in aggregate form. It is possible that through fraud or deceit we may receive information pertaining to children under the age of 13. Parents or guardians may report unauthorized use of our Website by a child under age 13 by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we are notified of unauthorized use by a child under 13, upon verifying the information, we will immediately delete the unauthorized information from our servers and records.
Links, Widgets, Embeds, Social Media, and Other Third Party Features
If we undergo any type of business transaction, including but not limited to an asset sale, merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or restructuring, your personally identifiable information and/or technical information we obtain from you through this Website may be disclosed to any potential or actual purchasers and may be transferred to the new owners.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe from Communications
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving certain communications from us. You may opt-out from receiving certain email communications from Bevbuckle.com by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any marketing or promotional email that you have received from us.
How to Contact Us
- Gathering, monitoring, or copying any content on this Website by using any crawler, spyware, engine, robot, “bot,” spider, device, extraction tool, software, or any other utility, automatic device, or manual process of any kind without our express permission.
- Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others including, without limitation, e-mail addresses or phone numbers, without their explicit consent.
- Interfering, or attempting to interfere, with the operations of the Website or using any device or software that will interfere, or attempt to interfere, with the operations of the Website; or posting any unauthorized material to the pages of the Website or the databases that power it.
- Attempting to circumvent Website security in any way; probing or testing the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website; or hacking, breaching, or attempting to breach any part of the Website, its security or authentication measures, or any network connected to the Website, including the content management system and source code.
- Uploading or submitting any data or information containing viruses, trojans, worms, malware, or any other computer code, corrupt file, program or component designed to interfere with this Website or its use, or the use of any software, hardware, networks, servers, computers, electronic devices, or other equipment of ours or any third party.
- Submitting any content in such volume as to disrupt use of this Website; or taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or any systems or networks connected to the Website.
- Taking any action or making any communication that is inappropriate, unlawful, threatening, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, indecent, defamatory, abusive, or a violation of the our legal rights (including, without limitation, privacy and publicity rights) or the legal rights of a third party.
- Violating the copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of any other person or entity.
- Posting Submissions (defined below) or any other content using any manual or automatic posting tools other than those provided by us, unless you have received our express written consent.
- Improperly assuming or claiming the identity, characteristics, or qualifications of another person or entity.
- Conducting or forwarding surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, or chain letters.
- Taking actions to seek or discover any materials or information, including passwords, through or in connection with the Website, except as authorized by these Terms and as intentionally made available to you through the Website.
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Website or any systems or networks connected to the Website.
- Interfering or attempting to interfere with the use of the Website by other users.
- Violating any applicable laws or regulations.
- Posting hyperlinks to other websites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above.
- Attempting to use this Website for any purposes other than those intended by us, as determined in our sole discretion.